Is your computer locked and displayed with the information as below?
"Your computer has been blocked
The work of your computer has been suspended on the grounds of the violation of the law of the United States of America.
Article 274 – Copyright
A fine or imprisonment for the term of up to 4 years. (The use or shanng of copyrighted files-movies, software)
Article 183 – Pornography
A fine or imprisonment for the term of up to 2 years (The use or distribution of pornographic Nes)
Article 184- Pornography involving children (under 18 years)
Imprisonment for the term of up to 15 years (The use or distribution of pornographic files)
Article 104- Promoting Terrorism
Imprisonment for the term of up to 15 years (You have visited websites of terrorist organization)
Article 297 – Neglect computer use, entailing serious consequences
A fine or imprisonment for the term of up to 2 years (Your computer has been infected with a virus, which, in turn, Infected other computers)
In connection with the decision of the Government as of August 12, all of the violations described above could be considered as conditional in case of payment of a fine.
Amount of the fine is $200. Payment must be made within 24 hours after the discovery of the violation. If the fine has not been paid, you will become the subject of criminal prosecution.
After paying the fine your computer will be unblocked"
If the above information is showing on the computer's screen, it is regretful to tell that the computer you are using has been locked by the United States Department of Justice virus which is known as a destroyable program to deceive users with money. Under this circumstance, computers are always found to be completely locked by the virus without being taken any valid operation to unlock the screen. Knowing from the message showing on the screen, users are accused for the illegal online activities due to the spread of pornographic content and copyrighted files without gaining any legal permission. What's more, users are asked for an amount of $200 as the fine to unlock the infected computers if unwilling to get put into jail. Be aware that, this is the common means for all the scam programs tricking money from the unsuspecting users. It is not true and victims no need to fear about what it says. To safely protect for the system data and get back the clean PC, users need to remove United States Department of Justice as soon as possible before any severe troubles have been made.
Why antivirus software always not help?
Many users may have tried a variety of ways to get rid of United States Department of Justice but fall on stony ground. To be frank, since virus in fast-mutating, there is no antivirus software can solve because it takes time for antivirus software to keep trace with virus. And you may also do "regedit" in the Run command box, but all failed. Fortunately, manual removal is to be the most effective way to remove United States Department of Justice. Here is the step-by-step guide for manual removal.
Step-by-Step to Get Rid of United States Department of Justice Manually
1. Since the computer is locked by the virus, users need to restart your computer into safe mode with networking with the following instructions: Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with
Networking" option, and then press ENTER.
2. If you are failed to boot computer into safe mode with networking, please try to restart the computer into safe mode with command prompt with the same steps by tapping "F8" key. After which, please type "explorer" on the black screen and press the enter key.
3. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to United States Department of Justice.
4. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
5. The related registry entries of United States Department of Justice to be deleted as listed below:
Similar Video Tutorial to Removal Malware Effectively
(Note: if you are not expert in dealing with United States Department of Justice 's files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system. If you're confused about the process, don't be hesitated to get an instant help here.)