Just like other certified rogue program, Internet Security 2014 is one another to infiltrate into computers and cause unexpected damages on system without any approval. The virus always comes from the uncertified websites, pop up advertisement and malicious links. It can be downloaded into computer easily by those who are urgently looking for antivirus software. Thus, under no circumstance should users click on suspicious links without checking on it.
It can't be denied that Internet Security 2014 looks so similar to the reputable security programs that it is hard to be told apart. However, things will turn into mess after the installation of Internet Security 2014. It will be noticed to start scanning on system files automatically every time you turn on the PC. Typically, tons of fake alerts will be displayed to state that your computer has been seriously affected. As a matter of fact, Internet Security 2014 is the only one infection that tries to trick money from your account and endangers to your computer. It can't definitely be kept on computer for long. For the sake of your PC, it is urgent to get Internet Security 2014 removed without any hesitation.
Internet Security 2014 is known as a dangerous virus by impressions
* Internet Security 2014 is a malicious fake antispyware program
* Internet Security 2014 may spread via Trojans
* Internet Security 2014 may display numerous fake security messages
* Internet Security 2014 may install additional spyware to your computer
* Internet Security 2014 violates your privacy and compromises your security
* Internet Security 2014 causes your computer slowing down and even crashing constantly
Guide to remove Internet Security 2014 manually
Restart your PC and before windows interface loads, tap “F8” constantly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
1. To stop all Internet Security 2014 processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on the "Processes" tab, search for Internet Security 2014, then right-click it and select "End Process" key.
3. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
4. Navigate to directory of Internet Security 2014 and delete the infected files manually.
5. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key
HKEY_USERS\.default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\"SavedLegacySettings" = "[HEXADECIMAL NUMBER]"
HKEY_USERS\.default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\"DefaultConnectionSettings" = "[HEXADECIMAL NUMBER]"
HKEY_USERS\.default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\"ProxyEnable" = "0"
Help to delete Internet Security 2014 from related video tutorial
Notice: The manual way to get rid of this virus is somehow risky. If you have no sufficient expertise in dealing with Internet Security 2014 's files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system, so please be careful during the manual removal operation. Any confusion during the removal procedures would be welcome to start a live chat here.