Computer has been locked by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) virus? How to log in computer and get it removed completely? It will be easily for you to walk through with ICE virus with this step-by-step guide. If you have any trouble with the removal process, please feel free to contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for help.
Learn about ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) Virus
The ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) in USA is a legitimate institution. However, is has been utilized as a scam program which locks down computer and prevent any operation to get it fixed. The virus can be always downloaded into computer via Trojan horse or by clicking on malicious links online. Once installed, it makes changes on host files and gets computer locked with the interface of Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Users will be asked for a fine of $400 to get computer unlocked for indicating that the distribution of pornographic material and copyrighted files users made online have been violated to the laws. By displaying frightening message, the ICE virus is planning to get users scared for the truth to hand in their money to the scam. Clearly, it is strongly inadvisable for doing like that or you won't get your money back. ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) is a highly dangerous virus that users must get it removed as early as possible before any complicated problem has been caused.
ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) snapshot
ICE is known as a dangerous virus by Impressions
* ICE is a dangerous scam program
* ICE may spread via Trojans, spam email attachment etc.
* ICE may display numerous fake security messages
* ICE seriously degrades down computer performance.
* ICE may drop many other malware onto your PC.
* ICE may connect with hackers and violate your confidential info.
How to remove ICE effectively and completely
Many users may have tried a variety of ways to get rid of ICE but fall on stony ground. To be frank, since virus in fast-mutating, there is no antivirus software can solve because it takes time for antivirus software to keep trace with virus. And you may also do "regedit" in the Run command box, but all failed. Fortunately, manual removal is to be the most effective way to remove ICE. Here is the step-by-step guide for manual removal.
Manual steps for ICE removal
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to ICE.
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. The related registry entries of ICE to be deleted as listed below:
5. The associated files of ICE to be deleted are listed below:
Warning: If you are not expert in dealing with ICE 's files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system. Any questions during the removal to this virus will be welcome to chat with expert here.