Symptoms of http://ww92.btosjs.info.com threat
1. http://ww92.btosjs.info.com changes your Homepage, Search provider, Desktop Background.
2. http://ww92.btosjs.info.com can display bunch of unstoppable pop-ups advertisements.
3. Computer performs slower then usual, browser may crash over and over.
4. Strange websites are automatically opened on the computer after a frequent interval.
5. Advertisements from stranger companies start to appear out of nowhere.
6. Unwanted and unknown Plugin/extension or add-ons attached with browser.
Technical details for removing http://ww92.btosjs.info.com
Suggestion A: Manual Removal Guide
Step 1 Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2 Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 3 Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 4 Show all hidden files
Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 5 Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random]
Step 6 Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "SD2014" = "%AppData%\<random>\<random>.exe"
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\
Step 1 Download SpyHunter freely by clicking on the below button.
Step 3 After the installation is complete, open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to start scan your computer.
Step 4 When the scan is completed, you can see that all the threats including http://ww92.btosjs.info.com are detected successfully. Then click Fix Threats button to clean your computer.
Manual removal of http://ww92.btosjs.info.com is known as the most effective way. Anyway, it refers to key parts of computer system, and is recommended only for advanced users. If you have not sufficient expertise on doing that, it is recommended to use the later removal suggestion so that SpyHunter can help you get rid of your problems directly and completely.