Dangers of Heur:Exploit.Java.Generic infection
1. Degrade in system speed and performance.
2. Prompting of error messages or pop-ups on the screen.
3. Slow Internet connection.
4. Weird or abnormal behavior of Web browsers.
5. Replacement of homepage with a malicious one.
6. Frequent restart and shutdown of PC.
7. Deletion or encryption of hard disk files.
8. System failure in executing programs.
9. Disabling of antivirus software.
Explicit manual steps to help you eradicate Heur:Exploit.Java.Generic
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of Heur:Exploit.Java.Generic:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of Heur:Exploit.Java.Generic virus to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
Important Note: Manual method to remove Heur:Exploit.Java.Generic is a cumbersome procedure for novice users. This method requires sound technical skills about Windows registry and a little mistake can even make your PC corrupt or failure of operating system. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 Online Virus Removal Support.