Information Related to BitCrypt 2.0 Ransom Virus
- It injects malicious files and registries to your system;
- It locks your browsers;
- It can affect all your browsers;
- It shows fake warning alerts and asks money from users, as well as collects your financial information;
- It changes your start-up items;
- Most of the anti-virus programs cannot remove the BitCrypt 2.0 Rogue program.
How to Remove BitCrypt 2.0 Ransom Virus?
Manual Removal:Step 1 Reboot your computer and before Windows interface loads, press F8 key constantly. Choose Safe Mode with Networking option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
"%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\b.bat" "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ttt1.bat" C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe C:\PROGRA~3\rwjwjrjzwj.dss,XL200
Step 4 Remove BitCrypt 2.0 registries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Start Page" = " HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Software HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\supWPM
Step 5 Restart your computer to the normal mode.
Step 1 Download SpyHunter here.
If you're not familiar with the manual removal, it is suggested that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach, or better get help from SpyHunter. Thus, your problems can be solved efficiently and completely.