Properties of XeeSearch.com
- XeeSearch.com sneaks into your computer with free downloads from the Internet;
- XeeSearch.com is able to affect all your browsers;
- XeeSearch.com injects malicious files to your system;
- XeeSearch.com hijacks your homepages, redirects your search results and causers a serious of browser problems;
- XeeSearch.com changes your default browser settings such as homepages or DNS settings;
- XeeSearch.com cannot be removed by anti-virus programs in many cases.
How to Remove XeeSearch.com Browser Hijacker Infection?
A. Efficient Manual Removal Guide:
Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button > click on the Run option >Type in taskmgr and press OK.
%Documents%\newversionupdate.com\[random] C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC\random letters C:\WINDOWS\system32\random letters
Click on the Tools menu and select Options.
Click the Under the Bonnet tab, locate the Privacy section and Click the Clear browsing data button.
Select Delete cookies and other site data and clean up all cookies from the list.
Click on Tools, then Options, select Privacy.
Click Remove individual cookies. In the Cookies panel, click on Show Cookies. To remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the Remove Cookie button. To remove all cookies click on the Remove All Cookies button.
Open Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button Point to safety and then click delete browsing history. Tick the cookies box and then click delete.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter, then double click on it to install it.
Step 2. Tick mark on Quick Scan then click on Scan Computer Now!
Step 3. When the scan done, you can see that XeeSearch.com is detected. Click on Fix Threats to make your computer clean.
Note: For the people who are not familiar with computer knowledge, the automatic removal is much more easier than the manual one. It is recommended to use SpyHunter when you face any malicious virus, it will remove it completely. Click here to download SpyHunter freely.