What Is urgent-alerts.com?
urgent-alerts.com is categorized as a malicious website which comes into your computer while you download and install some free programs from the Internet. It has all the symptoms of browser hijacker. For example, once infected, it can be added to your browser including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox without your knowledge and consent. You may only realize it after seeing the fake messages that kept sending from urgent-alerts.com. Those messages alert that your computer is infected with some kind of virus and you have to call the given number 1-855-412-1786 for technical support to solve the issue. However, their technical support is not free. You have paid certain money before they help you fix the threat. And they may say that there is not just this virus but many other viruses exist in your computer so that they can ask you to pay for more money. Besides, numerous advertisements like pop-up, banners and in-text links may also visible within your browsers. Ads and links from urgent-alerts.com may even lead you to malicious websites where your computer can get infected with real viruses. Before it can harm further, you have to delete urgent-alerts.com as soon as possible.
How to Delete urgent-alerts.com?
A. Manual Removal Support:
2. Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Find the associated program and uninstall them.
1) Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then click on Internet options.
2) Click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
3) In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings section, click the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
1) Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar and click on Settings.
2) Click Reset browser settings.
3) In the Reset browser settings window, click Reset to confirm the resetting.
1) Click Firefox menu > Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
4. Scan your computer with reliable anti-malicious software.
B. Automatic Removal Support
2. Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install it.
Warm Reminded: Due to the manual removal method is complicate, it is recommended to apply the automatic one. Just scan your computer with SpyHunter and it will help you remove this urgent-alerts.com and other threats for good.