What Is WiseConvert?
WiseConvert is regarded as a malicious program which dedicates to infecting Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It is associated with adware and potentially unwanted programs. It always gets into your computer via downloading free programs, visiting strange websites or clicking unknown links without your knowledge and consent.
While being installed, it is capable of modifying your browser settings and adding its toolbar to your browser. As a result, it is easier and more convenient to track your browsing history and record them. In this situation, it can easily steal credit card information, bank account information and more other valuable personal information from the victimized computer. Meanwhile, it will keep displaying various advertisements in the form of pop-up windows as soon as you search a web. The ads vary from great deals, coupons, discounts and promotions. Although that looks like saving a large amount of money for you, the nonstop ads are annoying and mostly contain some dangerous malware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses and other viruses. Furthermore, the WiseConvert toolbar running process will slow down your system operating speed by taking up the system resources. What is worse, your computer may run into a system crash someday.
In a word, the true nature of the WiseConvert can be said is a hazardous virus, which can lead to incredible damage regardless of system corruption or sensitive information exposure. Therefore, it is recommended to uninstall WiseConvert toolbar as soon as it is found.
How Do I Uninstall WiseConvert Toolbar?
Manual Removal Instruction:
2. Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Find WiseConvert and uninstall it.
1) Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then click on Internet options.
2) Click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
3) In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings section, click the Delete personal settings box, then click on Reset.
1) Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar and click on Settings.
2) Click Reset browser settings.
3) In the Reset browser settings window, click Reset to confirm the resetting.
1) Click Firefox menu > Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
4. Restart your computer to take effect.
Automatic Removal Instruction:
2. Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install it.
Due to the manual removal method is complicate, it is recommended to apply the automatic one. Just scan your computer with SpyHunter and it will help you remove WiseConvert toolbar and other threats for good.