"Recently my computer got infected by iSafeTray.exe - YACTray. I tried to uninstall it using Revo Uninstaller and I ran out CCleaner, but it seems that it reinstall it self and bring back all the bad stuff e.g. popups, ads on all my browsers.
Every time it reinstall it self it brings different types of search engines websites, my computer gets really slow and when I open Youtube the browser will not work at all."
What is iSafeTray.exe?
iSafeTray.exe, also known as YACTray, is a security file belongs to software YAC Security Protection by Elex do Brasil Participações Ltda or Elex do Brasil Participacoes Ltda. It is not essential for the Windows OS and usually located in the "C:\Program Files\iSafe\" folder.
Moreover, some malware camouflages itself as iSafeTray.exe, particularly when located in the "C:\Windows" or "C:\Windows\System32" folder. If so, your computer will become vulnerable to other malicious infections. Therefore, if you have any problems with iSafeTray.exe, you should check and see if it is a threat.
How to fix iSafeTray.exe efficiently and completely?
STEP ONE: Uninstall iSafeTray.exe associated program from PC
1. Stop iSafeTray.exe and its associated running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option, type "taskmgr" and press OK > end iSafeTray.exe and its associated running process.
2. Uninstall iSafeTray.exe associated program in Control Panel.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it and then click Uninstall to uninstall the program.
- Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon > Internet options.
- Go to the Advanced tab, click the Reset button > Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings > click on Reset option.
- Click Close and OK to save the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
- Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
- Click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
- Click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
STEP TWO: Remove iSafeTray.exe Leftover and Viruses Caused by It Using SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software.
1) Click the below button to FREE download SpyHunter.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
STEP THREE: Optimize Your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced software that can help you with uninstalling programs, managing your startup items and optimizing your computer performance.
1) Click the below button to FREE download RegCure Pro.
Important: iSafeTray.exe should be kicked out of your PC immediately if it is a threat.
Download SpyHunter to remove any malicious virus.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC.