What is TorqueChallenger?
TorqueChallenger is considered as a potentially unwanted adware which often comes into the target PC unexpectedly via free software downloaded from the Internet. Once installed, the TorqueChallenger extension will become automatically available in your browser and cause more annoyances.
You will find that your browser pages are flooded with a great deal of pop-up ads. Moreover, the ads by TorqueChallenger entice you to click on and redirect you to unsafe websites which you have never intended to visit and may download other infections on your PC.
To stop irritating pop-up ads and browser redirects, to have a safe browsing environment, and to protect you PC against further attacks, you'd better remove TorqueChallenger from the infected PC immediately without hesitation.
How to protect your PC from being infected with TorqueChallenger?
- Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Be caution while downloading software from free resources.
- Pay attention to what you agree to install.
- Avoid opening spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
- Stay away from intrusive websites.
- Do not click dubious links or pop-ups.
How to remove TorqueChallenger efficiently and completely?
Method A: Manually Remove TorqueChallenger
Step 1. Stop TorqueChallenger running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option, type "taskmgr" and press OK > end suspicious running process.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it and then click Uninstall to uninstall the program.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon > Internet options.
2) Go to the Advanced tab, click the Reset button > Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings > click on Reset option.
3) Click Close and OK to save the changes.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
1) Click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
2) Click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
Step 4. Restart your computer to take effect.
>> Download Useful Removal Tool to Remove TorqueChallenger <<
Method B: Automatically Remove TorqueChallenger
Step 1. Remove TorqueChallenger with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software.
1) Click the below button to FREE download SpyHunter.
2) Click "Run" to install SpyHunter and finish the installation step by step.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats from your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
RegCure Pro is an advanced software that can help you with uninstalling programs, managing your startup items and optimizing your computer performance.
1) Click the below button to FREE download RegCure Pro.
3) After the installation is complete, open the program and scan your system for unnecessary files and invalid registry entries. That will take some time for the first scanning. Please wait while the program scans your system for performance problems.
Below is a Recommended Video for you:
TorqueChallenger is potentially unwanted. Therefore, you are advised to remove this annoying adware and its pop-up ads as soon as possible in case of further attacks.
Download SpyHunter to get rid of ads by TorqueChallenger quickly.
Download RegCure Pro to optimize your PC easily.