Troubles That Websearch.wisesearch.info virus Can Bring to Your Computer
1. Unfamiliar and questionable advertisements and fake alerts keep popping up on your screen.
2. Websearch.wisesearch.info virus will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely
3. Websearch.wisesearch.info virus will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe
4. Websearch.wisesearch.info virus may repair its files, spread or update by itself
5. Websearch.wisesearch.info virus violates your privacy and compromises your security
How do I remove Websearch.wisesearch.info virus?
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Websearch.wisesearch.info virus processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by Websearch.wisesearch.info virus:
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Websearch.wisesearch.info virus registry entries and delete:
1. Download SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
2. Run the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start Menu to open it.
4. Allow the program to scan and SpyHunter will detect the Websearch.wisesearch.info successfully. Then remove all threats in your PC.
The manual removal method may not be suitable for those who have a little knowledge about computers. Therefore, the automatic removal method by using SpyHunter is recommended. Because it is more convenient and efficient than the former. Free to choose the most efficient way to remove this browser hijacker for good.