Several harmful properties embodied in Search.tube-bar.com virus
1. It attacks system without any permission
2. Search.tube-bar.com reputation & rating online is terrible
3. It may hijack, redirect and modify your web browser
4. This virus may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
5. This virus violates your privacy and compromises your security
Basic steps to delete Search.tube-bar.com Virus
Manual Removal Instruction:
1) Restart your PC and before windows interface loads, tap “F8” constantly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2) Find and stop Search.tube-bar.com Virus associated processes:
3) Locate and delete Search.tube-bar.com Virus associated files:
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Active Defender.lnk
4) Detect and remove Search.tube-bar.com Virus related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
Automatic Removal Instruction:
1) Download SpyHunter freely by clicking on the below button.
3) Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to start scan your computer.
4) SpyHunter will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
5) When the scan is completed, you can see that Search.tube-bar.com and other threats are successfully detected. Then click Fix Threats button to clean your computer.
If you're not familiar with the manual removal, it is suggested that you back up Windows registry first before carrying out the approach, or better get help by download SpyHunter. Then your issue can be fixed directly and effectively.