Giant Galaxy is potentially unwanted
- It generates numerous pop-up ads in your web browser.
- It invades your privacy such as tracking your browsing history and collecting your data on all websites.
- Unexpected browser crashes happen after the presence of Giant Galaxy.
- Huge system resources occupied.
- Your PC runs slower and slower even gets BSOD.
Know more about Giant Galaxy
Giant Galaxy is classified as a potentially unwanted adware that can be downloaded from its official website, but it usually gets on the target PC stealthily via other openings: corrupt websites, spam attachments, Trojan horses, freeware, bundled programs, etc.
When installed, Giant Galaxy will become automatically available on your browser. After that, a great deal of pop-up ads will show in your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox whether you want them or not. The ads from Giant Galaxy include price comparisons, deals, coupons, banner ads, pop-up and pop-under ads, stating that they are brought by "Giant Galaxy".
In short, Giant Galaxy is not a real danger to your computer, but it can be very annoying as it drags down your PC considerably and entices you to download other infections. Therefore, it is advisable to remove Giant Galaxy as soon as possible once it is found.
How to remove Giant Galaxy easily and completely?
The following passage will show you how to remove Giant Galaxy in TWO easy ways. Free to choose the one you prefer.
Method A: Remove Giant Galaxy Manually
Step 1. Stop Giant Galaxy running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option, type "taskmgr" and press OK > end suspicious running process.
Step 2. Uninstall Giant Galaxy in Control Panel.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it and then click Uninstall to uninstall the program.
Step 3. Reset your browsers to clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon > Internet options.
2) Go to the Advanced tab, click the Reset button > Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings > click on Reset option.
3) Click Close and OK to save the changes.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
1) Click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
2) Click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
Step 4. Restart your computer to take effect.
- Want a quicker way to solve it?
- Download the Recommended Security Tool.
Method B: Remove Giant Galaxy Automatically
Step 1. Remove Giant Galaxy with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software.
1) Click the below button to FREE download SpyHunter.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
RegCure Pro is an advanced software that can help you with uninstalling programs, managing your startup items and optimizing your computer performance.
1) Click the below button to FREE download RegCure Pro.
Below is a Recommended Video for you:
Download SpyHunter to remove Giant Galaxy immediately.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC performance easily.