What is VidSaver?
VidSaver is identified as a potentially unwanted adware that can be downloaded and installed from its official website, but it often promoted via freeware downloaded from Internet. Normally, it appears on the target PC as a browser extension, add-on or plug-in, which is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
VidSaver may seem helpful as it save your favorite online streaming videos so you can watch them whenever you want even no internet connection, but it actually bring more annoyances as it generates various ads here and there in your browser. Even worse, clicking on any of the ads by VidSaver may redirect you to unknown and strange websites which entice you to acquire other adware, malware or viruses.
How to remove VidSaver easily and completely?
The following passage will show you how to remove VidSaver in TWO easy ways. Free to choose the one you prefer.
Method A: Remove VidSaver Manually
Step 1. Stop VidSaver running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option, type "taskmgr" and press OK > end suspicious running process.
Step 2. Uninstall VidSaver in Control Panel.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it and then click Uninstall to uninstall the program.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon > Internet options.
2) Go to the Advanced tab, click the Reset button > Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings > click on Reset option.
3) Click Close and OK to save the changes.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
1) Click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
2) Click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
Step 4. Restart your computer to take effect.
- Want a quicker way to solve it?
- Download the Recommended Security Tool.
Method B: Remove VidSaver AutomaticallyStep 1. Remove VidSaver with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware,etc.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
Step 2. Optimize your PC using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems.
(Please be at ease for RegCure Pro, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
3) After the installation is complete, open the program and scan your system for unnecessary files and invalid registry entries. That will take some time for the first scanning. Please wait while the program scans your system for performance problems.
4) When the System Scan is done, click "Fix All" button to correct all the security risks and potential causes of your computer slow performance.
The longer VidSaver stays on your PC, the more troubles it will cause. There is no better way than to prevent or remove VidSaver immediately to guarantee that your PC may not engage to endless pop-up ads and other unwanted programs.
Download SpyHunter to remove VidSaver quickly.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC performance easily.