"I noticed it first on Wednesday, 02 september 2015. It was Avast who detected that there was a malware right after an USB flash disk was plugged in to the laptop.
URL: http:// atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php
I've tried using Avast and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove it, but they didn't work. I also have tried AdwCleaner, and it didn't work either. But I haven't tried any manual actions"
What is http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php?
Http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php is a malware website that may redirect PC users to some questionable sites which display unwanted ads or misleading messages to entice them. This redirect is a part of a potentially unwanted program or an adware that recently infecting your entire system.
After its infection, it may stealthy alert your browser default settings without seeking for any permission. After that, http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php keeps promoting out whenever you launch the browser or open a new tab. You may be redirected to other unknown websites or download malicious infections if you click any of its links.
If you see http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php appearing within your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, you should not take it easy. What you should do it to close the pop-up immediately and then adopt the useful removal guide here to remove http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php as soon as possible.
How to protect your PC from being infected with http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php?
- Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
- Be caution while downloading software from free resources.
- Pay attention to what you agree to install.
- Avoid opening spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
- Stay away from intrusive websites.
- Do not click dubious links or pop-ups.
How to remove http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php efficiently and completely?
The following passage will show you how to remove http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php in Two easy ways. Free to choose the one you prefer.
Method A: Manual Removal Guide
Step 1. Stop http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php associated running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option, type "taskmgr" and press OK > end its associated running process.
Step 2. Uninstall http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php associated program in Control Panel.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find its associated program and right click on it and then click Uninstall to uninstall the program.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon > Internet options.
2) Go to the Advanced tab, click the Reset button > Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings > click on Reset option.
3) Click Close and OK to save the changes.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
1) Click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
2) Click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
Step 4. Restart your computer to take effect.
Method B: Automatic Removal Guide
This automatic removal guide not only offer instructions on removing fugdownload117.com, but also speed up the running speed of your PC. Read more details below.
Step 1. Remove http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software.
1) Click the below button to FREE download SpyHunter.
2) Click "Run" to install SpyHunter and finish the installation step by step.
RegCure Pro is an advanced software that can help you with uninstalling programs, managing your startup items and optimizing your computer performance. You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence for it doesn't contain any additional items or conflict with your current used antivirus program.
1) Click the below button to FREE download RegCure Pro.
2) Double click on its application and click the Run button to install the program step by step.
4) When the System Scan is done, click Fix All button to correct all the security risks and potential causes of your computer slow performance.
Below is a Recommended Video for you:
http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php is undoubtedly a trouble maker that may put your PC into high risk if you ignore it. Hope that you can completely remove all the threats by the above removal instruction.
Download SpyHunter to remove http://atomictrivia.ru/atomic.php effectively.
Download RegCure Pro to optimize your PC easily.
Note: The free version of SpyHunter/ RegCure Pro is only for malware detection. If SpyHunter/ RegCure Pro detects malware on your PC, you will need to purchase its full version to remove the malware threats.