If your PC is entangled to malicious viruses, they can disable your antivirus program or Windows Firewall in order to bypass the detection and blocking. After that, your PC may become more and more slowly and sometimes gets frozen up to death.
To save your PC against further damages, you are strongly recommended to remove the virus completely from your PC, and also keep an advanced antivirus program that is compatible with Windows Firewall.
To fix the csrss.exe and winlogon.exe issues, you should firstly remove existing threats from the computer manually or automatically with an advanced antivirus program like SpyHunter, and then fix system errors using RegCure Pro.
STEP 1: Remove Existing Threats from Your PC
Different kinds of computer threats have different removal methods.
- Adware Removal Guide
- Browser Hijacker Removal Guide
- Trojan Horse Removal Guide
- Ransomware Removal Guide
- Rogueware Removal Guide
- Fake Alert Removal Guide
- Fake Update Removal Guide
Automatic Removal ( Takes SpyHunter as An Example)
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware,etc.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
STEP 3: Fix System Errors and Corrupted Files Using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems.
(Please be at ease for RegCure Pro, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
3) After the installation is complete, open the program and scan your system for unnecessary files and invalid registry entries. That will take some time for the first scanning. Please wait while the program scans your system for performance problems.
4) When the System Scan is done, click "Fix All" button to correct all the security risks and potential causes of your computer slow performance.