HugeApps is really annoying
- Fake alerts and other unwanted advertisements from HugeApps appear in your web browser.
- It invades your privacy such as tracking your browsing history and collecting your data on all websites.
- Unexpected browser crashes after the presence of HugeApps.
- Huge system resources occupied.
Know more about HugeApps
HugeApps is identified as a potentially unwanted adware that often appears on the target PC as a free browser extension or add-on for common used web browser including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Typically, HugeApps is promoted via free programs downloaded from the Internet. When installed, the whole screen of your PC or in the right side of the web page will be flooded with loads of pop-up ads. Clicking on any of the ads may redirect you to unknown and strange websites and result in other infections on your PC. In a word, it is advisable to get rid of HugeApps as soon as possible.
How to remove HugeApps easily and completely?
The following passage will show you how to remove HugeApps in TWO easy ways. Free to choose the one you prefer.
Method A: Remove HugeApps Manually
Step 1. Stop HugeApps running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button, type "Run" to select the option, type "taskmgr" and press OK > end suspicious running process.
Step 2. Uninstall HugeApps in Control Panel.
Click Start button> Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it and then click Uninstall to uninstall the program.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon > Internet options.
2) Go to the Advanced tab, click the Reset button > Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings > click on Reset option.
3) Click Close and OK to save the changes.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information.
2) Select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
1) Click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin.
2) Click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
Step 4. Restart your computer to take effect.
- Want a quicker way to solve it?
- Download the Recommended Security Tool.
Method B: Remove HugeApps AutomaticallyStep 1. Remove HugeApps with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware,etc.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
Step 2. Optimize your PC using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems.
(Please be at ease for RegCure Pro, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
3) After the installation is complete, open the program and scan your system for unnecessary files and invalid registry entries. That will take some time for the first scanning. Please wait while the program scans your system for performance problems.
4) When the System Scan is done, click "Fix All" button to correct all the security risks and potential causes of your computer slow performance.
The longer HugeApps stays on your PC, the more troubles it will cause. There is no better way than to prevent or remove HugeApps immediately to guarantee that your PC may not engage to endless pop-up ads and other unwanted programs.
Download SpyHunter to remove HugeApps quickly.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC performance easily.